SmallHD 701 Lite 7" HDMI On-Camera MonitorSKU: 12461
We currently have 1 in stock.
- 7" 1200x800 HDMI Monitor
- 450 cd/m² Brightness
- Accepts LP-E6 and Sony L Batteries
- User Definable Presets
- Discrete Display/Output 3D LUT Support
- Joystick Menu Navigation
SmallHD's 701 Lite 7" HDMI On-Camera Monitor is a rugged and versatile video monitoring solution. Designed for use in the field and in the studio, the 701 Lite is constructed from aluminum and is covered in a rubberized textured finish for a sure grip. With its 450 cd/m², 1200x800 LED-backlit LCD screen, the 701 Lite is designed for monitoring HD video sources. Connectivity-wise, the 701 Lite has HDMI I/O for connecting to video sources and other downstream equipment. For power, either Canon LP-E6 or Sony L-series batteries can be used, without switching plates.
- Page Builder Interface
- The highlight feature of the 701 Lite monitor is its Page Builder interface. Using customizable "pages" you can easily transition between different monitoring options with different settings. You can easily see the effect of your configurations on the image, swiping between pages using the joystick.
- Focus Assist
- Offering peaking and joystick zoom, the 701 Lite monitor makes pulling focus easier. Using the joystick, you can control the degree of zoom as well as move the zoomed-in area with a single finger.
- Exposure Assist
- To aid in achieving proper exposure, the 701 Lite has built-in tools including waveform, false-color, and zebras. All of these functions can be assigned to various pages for ease-of-access.
- LUT Preview
- If you are shooting using one of the various log profiles, you can monitor a LUT-adjusted image by importing the desired LUT to the monitor using an SD card. Like other settings, LUTs can also be assigned to their own pages. LUTs can also be sent downstream via the monitor's outputs for viewing by directors, clients, etc.
Replacement Value $760