In order to rent you'll need:
- Credit card (Debit is NOT accepted)
- US Driver's License or Non Drivers Photo ID
- Secondary Proof of address (Bank / Credit card statement, Utility Bill Etc)
- Certificate Of Insurance or Security Deposit when replacement value is above $5,000.00
- First time renters require AT LEAST 50% Security Deposit when replacement value is above $5,000.00 in addition to Certificate Of Insurance. COI can be sent to email@example.com
First time renters must register with us by creating an account. At least 2-3 hours are needed for customer registration & verification. All documents can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate Of Insurance Requirements
Insured: The name listed must match the name of the renter. Renter must provide proof of owner or authorization if using a company's COI.
The certificate holder must be included as Loss Payee on the package policy and also must indicate the policy's coverage for General Liability and Inland Marine or Miscellaneous Rented Equipment covering the replacement cost.
Certificates must have the "unattended vehicle" exclusion removed or it won't be accepted.
Policy number: Renter's policy number must be listed on the certificate.
Weekend Rate (1day charge) - Pickup Friday after 10am and return Monday before noon.
Daily Rate (1day charge) - Pickup after 3pm the day before your shoot starts and return the morning after your shoot day.
Weekly Rate (3 day charge) - Work 7 days. Pickup any day, Monday - Friday, and return the following week and pay 3X the single day price.
You can also rent with us on Sharegrid & Kitsplit!
US valid State issued photo ID or Passport is needed to pick up reservations.
Inquire about student discounts!
You can reserve a rental by e-mail, phone, or in store:
By Phone: (718) 218-7903
By Email: email@example.com
In Store: 102 Thames Street, Brooklyn, NY 11237
For quotes or inquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.