Profoto D2 1000ws AirTTL 1-Light Kit
Profoto D2 1000ws AirTTL 1-Light Kit is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
How it works
How it works
In order to rent you'll need:
- Credit card (Debit is NOT accepted)
- US Driver's License or Non Drivers Photo ID
- Secondary Proof of address (Bank / Credit card statement, Utility Bill Etc.)
- Certificate Of Insurance or Security Deposit. (First time renters require a Security Deposit when regardless of replacement value.)
New renters must register with us by creating an account prior to pick up. At least 2-3 hours are needed for customer registration & verification. All documents can be submitted to email@example.com.
Certificate Of Insurance Requirements
Insured: The name listed must match the name of the renter. Renter must provide proof of owner or authorization if using a company's COI.
The certificate holder must be included as Loss Payee on the package policy and also must indicate the policy's coverage for General Liability and Inland Marine or Miscellaneous Rented Equipment covering the replacement cost.
Certificates must have the "unattended vehicle" exclusion removed or it won't be accepted.
Policy number: Renter's policy number must be listed on the certificate.
Certificate Holder:Imaging World Rentals1087 Flushing Ave 112 Brooklyn, NY 11237Certificates must be sent directly from an insurance company agent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery & pick-up services available (With 1 day notice) Monday-Thursday in the following neighborhoods:
Long Island City
Weekend Rate (1day charge) - Pickup Friday after 10am and return Monday before noon.
Daily Rate (1day charge) - Pickup after 3pm the day before your shoot starts and return the morning after your shoot day.
Weekly Rate (3 day charge) - Work 7 days. Pickup any day, Monday - Friday, and return the following week and pay 3X the single day price.
Having wowed us with the introduction of the battery-powered TTL B1 and B2 flash heads, Profoto does it again with the AC powered D2 1000 AirTTL Monolight. Building on the foundation of the popular D1, this light maxes-out the D1 performance specs while adding wireless TTL from the B1 and B2. With the D2, "speed" is the operative word.
- 1000Ws Monolight, 300W Modeling Lamp
- Built-In AirTTL Radio Receiver
- 0.03-1.2 Sec Recycling 1/50,000 Sec Freeze Mode Flash Duration
- Quick Burst: Up to 20 Frames per Second
- 10-Stop Power Range: 2-1000Ws
- High Speed Sync to 1/8000 Sec
- High Resolution Display
- Compatible with 120+ Light Shaping Tools
Replacement Value: $3,600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.