Litepanel Astra Soft Bi-Color x1
Litepanel Astra Soft Bi-Color x1 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
How it works
How it works
In order to rent you'll need:
- Credit card (Debit is NOT accepted)
- US Driver's License or Non Drivers Photo ID
- Secondary Proof of address (Bank / Credit card statement, Utility Bill Etc.)
- Certificate Of Insurance or Security Deposit. (First time renters require a Security Deposit when regardless of replacement value.)
New renters must register with us by creating an account prior to pick up. At least 2-3 hours are needed for customer registration & verification. All documents can be submitted to email@example.com.
Certificate Of Insurance Requirements
Insured: The name listed must match the name of the renter. Renter must provide proof of owner or authorization if using a company's COI.
The certificate holder must be included as Loss Payee on the package policy and also must indicate the policy's coverage for General Liability and Inland Marine or Miscellaneous Rented Equipment covering the replacement cost.
Certificates must have the "unattended vehicle" exclusion removed or it won't be accepted.
Policy number: Renter's policy number must be listed on the certificate.
Certificate Holder:Imaging World Rentals1087 Flushing Ave 112 Brooklyn, NY 11237Certificates must be sent directly from an insurance company agent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery & pick-up services available (With 1 day notice) Monday-Thursday in the following neighborhoods:
Long Island City
Weekend Rate (1day charge) - Pickup Friday after 10am and return Monday before noon.
Daily Rate (1day charge) - Pickup after 3pm the day before your shoot starts and return the morning after your shoot day.
Weekly Rate (3 day charge) - Work 7 days. Pickup any day, Monday - Friday, and return the following week and pay 3X the single day price.
- 25% Brighter than Previous Model
- Variable Tungsten to Daylight Balance
- Softened Light Output
- Dual Cooling, Optional Control Modules
With its chassis-integrated diffusion, the Litepanels Astra Soft Bi-Color is like having a softbox built into the slim Litepanels Astra profile. The diffusion is designed to all but eliminate the multi-source shadow effect and lend a soft wrap-around aesthetic to your subject while covering a larger, less concentrated area of illumination.
Like the rest of the Astra series, the Soft Bi-Color is designed for professional production, with 25% higher output than the previous version and high color fidelity in its full 3200K to 5600K temperature range. Adjustments of color and brightness are stepless all the way through, and the output is flicker-free at all settings. A quiet fan at the rear cools the electronics, and it can be turned off during critical scenes, although the light output will be less while the fan is inactive.
The Astra is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 100-240 VAC power supply, but it can also run on batteries when AC power is unavailable.
- Premium selected LEDs paired with a diffusion panel for a soft wrap around quality of illumination
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional communications module allows the brightness, color temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX or Bluetooth
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plates
- Field replaceable fan module and external power supply
- Modern fixture design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, color, and power status
- Aluminum I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Integrated smooth dimming from 100 to 0% with no color shift
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Aluminum accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate 1/4"-20 mounting points
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.