Atomos Ninja Assassin 4K HDMI Recorder and 7" MonitorSKU: 10039
Comes with batteries and charger and 1 960GB SSD
Ninja Your 4K/HD Camera. Assassinate Limitations.
Ninja Assassin extends the legacy of the Atomos Ninja line up in to the realms of 4K UHD and 1080 60p. Combining professional 4K/HD recording, 7" 1920x1080 monitoring, advanced playback and editing in a compact, lightweight, affordable add-on to existing DSLR and Mirrorless cameras.
Unleash your camera's HDMI
The HDMI output is the key to unleashing your camera's capability, maximizing video image quality by recording your footage directly from the camera's sensor. This pristine image is then recorded to Hollywood quality Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR codecs. The edit ready video files created by Ninja Assassin are visually lossless with each frame being captured in full resolution (I frame recording) just like film.
Assassinate MPEG Poor Quality
Bypass the highly compressed internal MPEG / h.264 camera compression increasing color resolution (with 4:2:2 color sampling) and color accuracy with 10 bit color (1 Billions Colors) in all recordings.
4K Recording at HD Prices
Harness the power of 2.5" computer storage media, reducing cost and increasing capacity and reliability, making 4K the same cost as affordable HD today. 4K recording onto 1TB delivers an amazing 3 hours of ProRes 422 HQ at 25 fps. HD recording onto even more affordable HDDs, 1TB delivers 10 hours of ProRes 422 HQ at 25 fps. Atomos has teamed up with the major HDD and SSD names in the world to ensure availability and reliability you know and trust.
Professional shot setup you can trust
Ninja Assassin provides a range of easy to use professional monitoring tools which include Focus Peaking Assist, 1:1 & 2:1 Zoom with silky smooth image pan & scan, False Color (skin tones), Zebra and Waveform/Vector Scopes for in-depth image analysis. Out of the box the display is color calibrated to REC709 standard and is capable of delivering 100% of sRGB and has a full 1080P resolution with over 320 Pixels per square inch. Shot set up with waveform and vector means accurate color and white balance every time.
Advanced recording capability
Ninja Assassin puts a wealth of smart production tools in your arsenal that's designed to allow you to:
• Go back in time with Pre-Roll, up to 8 seconds of HD or 2-3 seconds of 4K so you'll never miss that shot.
• Video Time-lapse gives enormous creative license with up to 10 different sequences, speed ramp and scheduled start and end times over 24 hrs.
• Use anamorphic de-squeeze, the perfect companion for Panasonic's Anamorphic and those affordable anamorphic lenses.
• 4K to HD down convert gives you all the benefits of 4K content with the ability to deliver to existing HD environment, including projects, TV and Signage.
• 3D LUT's allow you to create a specific signature look or even recreate classic film stock instantly, with 50/50 3D/Normal split view, you can compare effects and make creative decisions on the fly.
• An additional 3.5mm analog audio input allows connectivity from analog mixers or microphones locked frame accurately to your video.
Pipeline to your Timeline
Atomos increases the speed of your end to end workflow, allowing more time for creativity. Make edit decisions on the fly and in review with a choice of 10 tags. You can start to mark clips while you record and then Review, cut and tag in playback mode. You can even create a play list of your favorite clips and instantly review the action with clients both on the Assassin, and out to a 4K or HD big screen TV/Monitor. Marked in and out points are carried right through to your edit in your favorite NLE. Whether you are Mac or PC, Apple, Avid or Adobe, Atomos supports you.
Ninja Assassin unleashes the potential of your camera by assassinating its limitations!