Sony FX6 Full-Frame Cinema Camera + Tilta Cage Kit
Sony FX6 Full-Frame Cinema Camera + Tilta Cage Kit is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
How it works
How it works
In order to rent you'll need:
- Credit card (Debit is NOT accepted)
- US Driver's License or Non Drivers Photo ID
- Secondary Proof of address (Bank / Credit card statement, Utility Bill Etc.)
- Certificate Of Insurance or Security Deposit. (First time renters require a Security Deposit when regardless of replacement value.)
New renters must register with us by creating an account prior to pick up. At least 2-3 hours are needed for customer registration & verification. All documents can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate Of Insurance Requirements
Insured: The name listed must match the name of the renter. Renter must provide proof of owner or authorization if using a company's COI.
The certificate holder must be included as Loss Payee on the package policy and also must indicate the policy's coverage for General Liability and Inland Marine or Miscellaneous Rented Equipment covering the replacement cost.
Certificates must have the "unattended vehicle" exclusion removed or it won't be accepted.
Policy number: Renter's policy number must be listed on the certificate.
Certificate Holder:Imaging World Rentals1087 Flushing Ave 112 Brooklyn, NY 11237Certificates must be sent directly from an insurance company agent to email@example.com
Delivery & pick-up services available (With 1 day notice) Monday-Thursday in the following neighborhoods:
Long Island City
Weekend Rate (1day charge) - Pickup Friday after 10am and return Monday before noon.
Daily Rate (1day charge) - Pickup after 3pm the day before your shoot starts and return the morning after your shoot day.
Weekly Rate (3 day charge) - Work 7 days. Pickup any day, Monday - Friday, and return the following week and pay 3X the single day price.
The FX6 Full-Frame Camera from Sony was developed to offer versatile, cine-style imaging in a truly compact form. With the ability to capture up to 15+ stops of dynamic range, Sony's S-Cinetone gamma for filmlike skin tones, and up to 10-bit, 4:2:2 XAVC-I recording, the FX6 is poised to both supplement your FX9 or VENICE capture and to nimbly take on documentary, gimbal, and drone shoots on its own. The FX6 camera combines a 4K full-frame Exmor R sensor with a BIONX XR engine for extremely sensitive capture in a range of settings using a base ISO of 800 as well as an ISO 12800 high-sensitivity mode for nuanced low-light scenes.
Compared to the FX9, the FX6 differs in several specs; but many FX6 specs tick the same boxes and several improve upon the FX9:
- It matches the FX9's video capture up to DCI 4K60
- Has the same S-Cinetone, S-Log3, and HLG gamma choices
- Outputs 16-bit raw like the FX9
- Sony E lens mount
- Offers the same 1/4 to 1/128 ND options
- Also provides 2-channel XLR audio inputs
FX6 differences from the FX9:
- 4K capture vs 6K
- Has a single 12G/6G/3G-SDI BNC port, trimming the FX9's additional 3G-SDI port
- Incorporates a timecode port but lacks the FX9's genlock connector
Improved FX6 specs include:
- An ISO range of 320 to 409,600 vs the FX9's 320 to 102,400 range
- Top frame rates of 120p in 4K and up to 240p in HD vs the FX9's top 1080p in HD
- Dual card slots compatible with both durable, highly efficient CFexpress Type A or widely available SDXC cards, compared to the FX9's reliance on proprietary XQD cards and a single SD card option
Replacement Value: $9,300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.